Tuesday 9 September 2014

Introduction ~ Salam Ukhwah dariku untukmu

Jom LIKE : LYVITASHOPPE
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lyvitashoppe/241264692709342AHLAN WASAHLAN & BONJOUR ;)

Assalamualaikum wbt..

Alhamdulillah... I finally managed to open up my blog now, after a few years of W.I.P ;)

This blog is specially created for my Lyvitashoppe likers in FB ~ for them to easily refer should they have any queries in regards to the health supplements of Shaklee

My journey with Shaklee begun since December 5th last year (2013) ..and till this moment, I am still with Shaklee for the purpose of helping myself to achieve the best out of me and at the same time, to help others whenever possible.

If you would like to place your orders, you can buzz me thru :
- wassap 0126674782
- jom like my FB page : Lyvitashoppe & PM me there



No comments:

Post a Comment